A physical examination helps your doctor aware of the general status of your health. The exam also gives you a chance to talk to them about any ongoing pain or symptoms that you are experiencing as well as any other health concerns you have.
A physical examination is recommended at least once a year, especially in people over the age of 50. The annual health tests are used to:
- check for possible diseases so they can be treated early
- identify any issues that may become medical concerns in the future
- update necessary immunizations
- ensure that you are maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine
- build a relationship with your PCP
This information was found via Healthline, to read the full article, please click here.